- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I trade crypto almost everyday and I found what I was doing could easily be the theme of a cool game, so I made RoR. It's like Slay the Spire but for hedge fund management! You start off as an amateur trader running a small trading desk, trying not to get liquidated: Beat rival desks in Trading battles and create your own strategies from 9 archetypes. Beat your opponent and the market turn by turn with directive cards: leverage dials, hard stops, iceberg orders, kill switches, TWAP, etc. Your investors' confidence in you is your health bar. Play it like a real crypto trader trades, frantically check X/Twitter(In-game satirical X feed), fall for scams, troll others, lose 100k in a day, but most importantly, keep going!! You can also forge your own strategy cards: code it manually or drag-and-drop, it runs a real backtest and a 7-stage validation gauntlet judges it. Pass and it becomes a card you can use in fights. Every card is a real strategy. Every fight is a real backtest on real historical crypto data: the same bars, the same fills, the same fees. CLIMB the map: Garage Desk → Family Office → Hedge Fund → Big Desk, ~6-8 real fights per act, bosses on real iconic crypto moments. The game is still in development and there may be several assets that are placeholder or unfinished. Free to play forever!!   submitted by   /u/drykilo [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: 我做了《Risk of Ruin》,一款免费Roguelike卡牌构筑游戏,你的卡组是能编码的真实交易算法
作者受日常加密货币交易启发制作《Risk of Ruin》:从车库交易桌起步,用杠杆、止损、冰山单、TWAP等指令卡对抗对手与市场,投资人信心即生命值。可手动编码或拖拽制作策略卡,经真实历史加密数据回测与七阶段验证后用于战斗;每场战斗都是真实回测,含相同K线、成交与费用。游戏仍在开发,有占位或未完成素材,永久免费。
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:独立开发者发布可编码交易策略的Roguelike卡牌游戏
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 07:21:06
- 暂无回复