- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Heya 👋 After every wedding, outdooring or birthday I've been to, the same thing happens: everyone took photos, but they're scattered across a hundred phones, and the ones that reach you come through WhatsApp, compressed, weeks later. So I built Roll Call 📸 You create your event and print a QR code for the tables Guests scan it and get a "disposable camera" in their browser. No app to download, no account. Everyone gets a fixed number of shots. No previews, no retakes, so people actually enjoy the party instead of staring at their screens The photos stay hidden until a time you choose (midnight, the next morning…), then everyone's photos develop at once into one shared gallery, in full quality It also works on bad venue network: photos save on the phone and upload when the signal comes back. And you can watch the shots come in live during the event. It's free while I'm testing, and I'd really appreciate people trying it at a real event, big or small: a dinner, a birthday, a church programme, a wedding, a naming ceremony, an office party. 👉 https://rollcall.platinumgroupe.cc I'd love honest feedback: what's confusing, what breaks, what you'd want it to do. Drop a comment or DM me. (Heads-up: some MTN users may see a warning page. It's a false flag on a new domain that I've reported and am sorting out. On Wi-Fi or another network it opens normally.)   submitted by   /u/Cs_Roland [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: 我做了个免费应用,把每位宾客的手机变成活动的一次性相机,正在找人试用
作者开发Roll Call:活动创建后打印二维码,宾客扫码在浏览器获得“一次性相机”,无需下载或注册;每人固定张数、不能预览重拍,照片到选定时间统一冲洗进共享相册,保持原画质。弱网先存后传,活动期间可实时查看。测试期免费,作者征集真实活动试用与反馈,并提到部分MTN用户可能看到新域名误报。
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:独立开发者发布活动拍照应用并招募真实场景试用反馈
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 07:16:26
- 暂无回复