Links in Shorts, TikTok and Reels aren't clickable, so I built a way to just say them - linkifythis
- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
In Shorts, TikTok and Reels you can't put a clickable link, so everything ends in "link in bio" — and the bio is the place for all your videos - it feels messy! So I built linkifythis. Each video gets its own page with a short code. In the video you just say or show: "link in bio, enter code ABC", or "go to linkifythis and enter ABC". A page per video, instead of one bio page with everything piled in Short codes people remember after hearing them once Use it anywhere: say it in a podcast, flash it on screen, print it on a flyer or a t-shirt Analytics per page, so you see which video actually brings people I think it's most useful for selling online and affiliate links, where every video points to its own product page, and for podcasters, who can just say the code. It's in Early Access, and I'm giving early users 6 months of PRO free. What I'd love feedback on: Have you ever struggled to find the right link on a link-in-bio page? Would you use a code instead of a link in your videos? Try it here: https://linkifythis.com   submitted by   /u/chr-27 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 06:41:17
- 暂无回复