- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I spent years in high-paced tech, constantly rushing from one task to the next. Eventually, I stepped away to build what I actually needed: a quiet, intentional iPhone app to help pause and recalibrate. A few things inside MiaLight: My favorite feature: "Right Now" When you’re having an exhausting day, having 10+ options just creates decision fatigue. You can just tell MiaLight how you're feeling, and it picks 2 or 3 small practices to help you ground right away. There are also 21-day guided journeys if you want to build steady habits over time. I’m giving away 3 months completely free for anyone who could use a breather: 👉 Claim 3 Months Free on the App Store (Tapping this link automatically applies the code REDDIT in the App Store)   submitted by   /u/mialight_steady [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: 在硅谷科技圈打拼多年后,我辞职做了 MiaLight:一个更平静的空间,让你呼吸、重启并重新找回自己(免费3个月)
作者在快节奏科技行业工作多年后离开,开发了 MiaLight,一款安静的 iPhone 应用,帮助用户暂停和重新校准。应用包含“Right Now”功能:用户说出自己的感受后,它会挑选2到3个小练习帮助立刻安定;还提供21天引导旅程以建立长期习惯。提供3个月完全免费,可在 App Store 领取,点击链接会自动应用代码 REDDIT。
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:个人健康类iPhone应用发布,未涉技术学习、职业、商业、开源、服务器或硬件,归综合。
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 06:26:55
- 暂无回复