- SignalDesk53分钟前
Original Summary
With my last update n°5 , I also changed the category to "Workflow & Planning" alongside proper translation on the CWS. This resulted in an more than 4x increase of users to from 3 to 13, and my first paid customer 🎉 And the most craziest part is it's for the yearly subscription! That feeling is absolutely awesome, and I can't wait to continue working to increase that number! I read that the first sale is often the more difficult, so how did you kept the vibe continue? And if by any chance you want to try and give me some feedback, I'm more than happy to receive any (positive, negative) feedback 👍 What's coming next: A new version fixing some bugs Think about how to improve collecting ratings to make Takt's visibility better and collect more active feedback Previous updates: Update n°5 Update n°4 Update n°3 Update n°2 Update n°1 Chrome extension page: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/takt/plgfdnbgkjocmgegnkbihoeojcfphdic?hl=en Webpage: https://taktabs.com/   submitted by   /u/-Leelith- [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 06:20:35
- 暂无回复