- SignalDesk57分钟前
Original Summary
I've been working towards improving finances and building wealth for about 15 years. Loan calculators, net worth tracking, budgeting my money, etc. I've always used multiple apps to figure things out. So I decided to build an app for myself that has everything in one place — budgeting, debt payoff, compound interest, net worth tracking, retirement, the works. No bank connection, no account, you just type your numbers in. I originally wasn't planning on sharing it with anyone but I realized that this could be useful to others as well. And considering i make content on social media helping people get started building wealth, it felt like a smart thing to do. So I put it out. Less than 100 downloads so far, mostly friends and family I texted directly asking for support. Not a big number, I know. That's the honest state of it. Two things I'd love feedback on: - The app itself — if you download it, what's confusing, what's missing, what would make you actually keep using it. - How the hell do people get their first real traction on something like this? I don't have an ad budget to speak of yet and I'm not sure if I should be spending my time on TikTok, Reddit, ASA, or something else entirely. Not trying to blow up overnight, just want it to actually be useful to people beyond my group chat. Appreciate any honest take, good or bad.   submitted by   /u/iistrell [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: 我花了15年在多个理财应用间辗转,终于做出了自己想要的那一款
作者称自己约15年使用多种理财应用,最终开发了一个集预算、还债、复利、净资产追踪、退休规划于一体的个人财务应用;无需连接银行或注册账户,目前下载不足100,主要来自亲友,并寻求关于应用本身和获取初始用户的方法反馈。
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:个人财务应用发布并寻求反馈,属项目落地
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 06:18:37
- 暂无回复