- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I use Bananarium myself every day. It started because I was fed up with the ridiculous subscription prices of similar recipe apps. So I decided to build my own (with a lot of vibecoding along the way). There’s no subscription. Imports are pay-as-you-go, based on what you actually use, and exporting your recipes is free. The meal planner and shopping list are included too. I’m also developing recipe search and adaptations for Thermomix. The iOS app is live: https://apps.apple.com/app/id6788481955 Android isn’t available yet; I’m still waiting for Google’s approval process to move along. The App Store listing has screenshots of the current UI, which is in Polish for now. I’d be really grateful for honest feedback. Finding testers is hard: friends are lovely, but they don’t want to hurt your feelings, so they don’t tell you much 😅 If you try it, I’d especially like to know what feels confusing, what’s missing, or what might make you stop using it. I’m the developer, so blunt feedback is very welcome. TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@bananarium   submitted by   /u/MagicznyNalesnik [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: 我受够食谱应用订阅,于是自己做了一个
我每天自用Bananarium。因受够类似食谱应用的高昂订阅费而自建;无订阅,导入按实际用量付费,导出免费,含膳食计划和购物清单。还在开发食谱搜索与Thermomix适配。iOS已上线,Android待Google审批。App Store截图的UI目前是波兰语。希望获得诚实反馈,尤其困惑、缺失或可能弃用之处;开发者欢迎直率意见。
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:个人开发食谱应用已上线iOS并征集反馈,属于项目落地。
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 06:16:15
- 暂无回复