Original Summary

My mom wanted an easier way to research the companies she buys from. The part I kept coming back to was that two people can read the same facts and care about different things. So I built Choice. You choose the issues that matter to you, see sourced company findings, and open the evidence behind them. There's a free website and browser extension, and you don't need an account. A quick way to try it is to open the company directory, pick a company you already buy from, and use 'Read sources' on a finding. The useful test is whether you can tell what the evidence actually establishes. https://youneedchoice.com/companies Coverage is still limited. No record doesn't mean a company is in the clear, and company research won't tell you whether an individual product fits, lasts or works well. I'd especially like feedback on that source-checking step: what information would you still need before deciding whether to keep buying from a company?   submitted by   /u/No-Historian2213 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/9/30 05:53:50