- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I got tired of spending an hour copying information from my resume into a website that had just asked me to upload that same resume . I’d spend an entire evening applying for jobs and somehow only finish five applications. So I built something to make the process less painful. It’s called AI-Apply For Me . The idea is pretty simple: it finds jobs based on what I’m looking for, checks how well they match my background, creates a tailored resume for the position, and can help fill out the application itself. One thing I really wanted to avoid was the AI just making things up to make me look like a better candidate. The system works from my actual resume and answers I’ve already provided. If an application asks about experience that isn’t supported by that information, it stops and asks me instead of inventing an answer. I can also rate the jobs it recommends and the resumes it creates, so my feedback helps improve future results. I’ve added a few other things along the way: Optional email access for application codes and verification links Progress updates while it’s working Alerts when something needs my attention Human handoff when it reaches something it shouldn’t complete automatically Job matching and scoring Resume tailoring for individual positions Feedback on both job recommendations and generated resumes I built most of the project with Claude Code , which I’ve used for everything from building the job-matching and application workflows to debugging, refactoring, testing, and figuring out how different parts of the system should work together. It’s still very much a side project and I’m continuing to improve it. I created a fictional user profile and fictional job site for the demo so I can show how everything works without exposing my own personal information. The funny part is that I originally built this just because I hated manually applying for jobs, and I’ve already gotten two interviews while using it. I’m starting to let a few other people test it for free. It isn’t publicly available yet, but if you’re interested in trying it, you can email me at [ aiapplyforyou@gmail.com ](mailto: aiapplyforyou@gmail.com ) and I’ll add you to the waitlist. Mostly, I’m curious what other builders think. What would you add, change, or be worried about if you were using something like this for your own job search?   submitted by   /u/Lonestarboyz [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 04:46:23
- 暂无回复