Original Summary

I built Push because Apple’s native Readiness feature is limited to newer Apple Watch models, even though older watches already collect much of the health data needed for a useful daily signal. Push is a free, on-device readiness app. It compares each user’s sleep, HRV, resting heart rate, strain, and other signals against their own 14-night baseline. There is no subscription, Pro tier, or health-data server. The first 24 hours surprised me: 658 downloads, more than 1,000 product page views, and a 97% conversion rate. I’m now trying to improve the message as much as the product. For other builders, which of these would make you stop and try it first? • Works with your existing Apple Watch • Health data stays on-device • Completely free with no subscription • Clear explanations of what moved your score Website and App Store: https://push.suvysoft.com/ I’m the developer, and direct criticism is welcome.   submitted by   /u/Curious-Pickle4758 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:综合情报
  • 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/9/30 04:26:01