Original Summary

I'm a young technical founder, and for a long time I told myself I'd get users once the product was good enough. AI tools and modern frameworks mean I can now ship a feature in an evening. The uncomfortable part is that this removed my favorite excuse. Now that I can build almost anything quickly, the only real question is whether anyone cares. Faster building actually makes it easier to avoid that question, because there's always one more feature to ship. I'm starting to think the real advantage of building fast isn't the building, it's getting more shots at finding something people want. But only if you put each shot in front of humans. Curious how others handle this. Do you set a rule like "no new features until X"? Or am I overthinking it and shipping more is just fine?   submitted by   /u/BaseballDifficult561 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/9/30 03:57:42