- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone! Long-time Reddit user here who loves building things. For almost three years, I’ve been working with my team on convly, and I wanted to share how it all started. At my current company, we used Slack. Then we got acquired by a bigger company that used Microsoft Teams. Moving to Teams wasn’t really an option. We had so much automation built around Slack that migrating would have required a lot of work. So we stayed on Slack, and our workdays became an endless exercise in copying and pasting conversations between the two. A real headache for everyone involved. I looked into existing products, but none really fit our needs. So we decided to build our own implementation. That became convly . It brings Microsoft Teams (and now WhatsApp!) conversations into Slack, so you can read and reply without constantly switching apps or being the person forwarding messages between everyone. Almost three years later, I’m proud of what we’ve built. It started with a frustration we dealt with every day, and I’d love to see it help others dealing with the same thing. You can check it out at convly.com . Anyone else juggling Slack and Teams after an acquisition, or keeping up with clients and partners on WhatsApp while your team works in Slack? How are you handling it?   submitted by   /u/ikinria [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 03:49:35
- 暂无回复