- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi all, I'm the maker. Every time I added an AI feature to a project, the tutorials I found were already out of date (renamed models, changed SDKs), so I built Wirestack. What it does: A weekly feed of small, specific AI "recipes" (web search for a chatbot, speech-to-text, image generation and so on), each written from the tool's official docs and linked to them. Anything not re-checked in 45 days is hidden. npx wirestack add <recipe> installs the packages, creates the files and adds the env var names to your project. It shows everything first and asks before changing anything. A Compare page with sourced facts (free tier, pricing, rate limits, SDKs, data training, EU hosting) for 20+ AI tools. A free Monday email with the week's new recipes. It's free to use. Pro ($19/month, or $10 for the first 200 early supporters) opens the full archive and unlimited setups. It's early, with 24 recipes so far. I'd really value blunt feedback on what's confusing and which recipe you'd want next, whether it's something you would actually use. I plan to make it the browsing app that automatically integrates any AI thing or at least reduces the effort, because many times I have felt left behind with the newest AI releases (especially models) that never go in depth on how to integrate them, and having to go on the site and dig the guide on their page that's full of stuff I just don't want to read, so it basically keeps me updated and helps me wire them up https://www.wirestack.site   submitted by   /u/Tyleresono777 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:服务器与云资源
- 分类依据:内容涉及服务器、云资源或网络线路
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 03:43:24
- 暂无回复