Original Summary

For the last 5 years I’ve been designing and building websites almost nonstop. Over that time I ended up making around 192 website templates , mostly for Webflow and Framer, plus a bunch of sections, interactions and Figma files. At some point the demand for individual templates started slowing down a bit, while AI tools were getting much better at actually building things. So instead of just continuing to release templates one by one, I decided to collect everything I’ve made into one place. I called it Oversight Supply . Right now it has: 192+ full website templates 32 interactive sections <-- All free btw Webflow + Framer designs Figma files for a lot of them newer sections I’ve been building with Claude A big reason I made this is because I’ve been using Claude a lot lately and good references make a huge difference. Instead of prompting from nothing, I can give it one of my designs, tell it what I want to change, and it usually gets much closer to what I actually had in mind. Some of the newer sections are a bit more experimental too. Things like fogged glass you can wipe with your mouse, plants that react to your cursor, generative visuals and other interactions I probably wouldn’t have built a few years ago. It’s pretty cool seeing 5 years of work collected in one place now. Still adding more to it, but I’d love to know what you think. https://supply.madebyoversight.com/   submitted by   /u/Danteboiz420 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/9/30 03:36:12