Solo dev here. I scrapped half my browser game and turned it into a fantasy team manager (triara.io)
- SignalDesk55分钟前
Hey all. I'm a solo dev and Triara is a hobby project I've been making since March, just for fun. It started as a MyBrute tribute, grew into a full RPG, and last week I realised the only part I really enjoyed was building a team and watching it fight. So I cut the rest and made it a manager. You don't fight. You sign champions, pick three starters, and the battles play out on their own. There's a league match every day, and you know tomorrow's opponent in advance. Top 3 go up at the end of the season and bottom 3 go down. There's a knockout cup every weekend. Every champion belongs to somebody. If you want another player's star, you pay their release clause. Champions also draw wages, so a squad you can't afford starts to fall apart. Tactics happen before kickoff: sun, moon and tide work like rock-paper-scissors, so you can set your lineup to counter tomorrow's opponent. It's free and runs in the browser at triara.io . It's a hobby project, so expect bugs. I'd love to know whether the daily league keeps you coming back or starts to feel like a chore.   submitted by   /u/juanludlf [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:独立游戏转型团队管理工具
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 03:01:45
- 暂无回复