Original Summary

I’m building a side project called Trendora . The idea came from a simple problem: social media marketing services are everywhere, but buying them isn't always simple. There are countless providers offering Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and Facebook marketing services, but comparing them can be difficult. So I'm building a marketplace where users can: Discover social media marketing providers Compare services and pricing Check ratings and reviews Place orders Track order progress Communicate with providers Manage previous campaigns Reorder services The target users are creators, small businesses, freelancers and anyone trying to grow their online presence. I'm intentionally validating the idea before building the entire product. So I'm curious: If you currently pay for social media marketing, what is the biggest problem you've experienced with SMM providers? Price? Quality? Trust? Delivery time? Communication? Not knowing what you're actually buying? I'm collecting feedback and building an early-access waitlist for people interested in trying Trendora when the first version is ready. If you're interested, I'll leave the waitlist in the comments if the community rules allow it.   submitted by   /u/givaway_and_movies [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/9/30 02:56:34