Original Summary

Hi r/SideProject . I'm the developer of Loonee, and it went live on the App Store today. It's the first public release, so I wanted to share it here. What it is. A dog and cat care app for households. Everyone who looks after the same pet shares one record: walks, meals, meds, vet visits and reminders. When someone feeds the cat, everyone else sees it, so she doesn't get fed twice. What's in 1.1.0: 18 languages, 17 themes, 22 reminder types, 4 scan modes, and a synergy score with 10 tiers for each pet. It's free to download on iPhone and iPad. Android is on the way. How it's built. Flutter app, TypeScript backend on AWS, RevenueCat for purchases, Superwall for the paywalls. About 500 commits across the app, backend and website since February. The last stretch. The first review took two weeks, and then Apple rejected it over one price on the paywall: the per-month price was bigger than the yearly amount actually billed. The paywall is rendered server-side, so I fixed the layout without a new build and resubmitted the same day. After almost six more days in the queue, it was approved tonight. What I'd love from you. Try it and tell me what breaks, what's confusing, or what's missing. I'll ship the top request in the next update. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/loonee/id6774302349 I'm building it in public for RevenueCat's Shipaton hackathon, so every piece of feedback here goes straight into the next build.   submitted by   /u/Icy-SB [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:硬件与数码
  • 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/9/30 02:16:33