Original Summary

I'm Nikhil Srinath S, and I'm already building a electronics startup called Qbitio Technologies and we have scaled it to 16k followers in Instagram and we made good amount revenue last fiscal year. I have been working on a side stealth startup which is a SaaS product for businesses. I have created a cool feature in that product and I was asking businesses to test the product in real life. I chose to select only few companies to start the beta testing with and one of them offered me an acquisition offer. He asked me to provide the rights for this software end to end also asked me to come and work for his company. The talks were good amount of equity and top C-suite role in his company. Should I choose it or not? Let me know everyone's opinion n   submitted by   /u/Impossible_Mood_3306 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:开源项目与落地
  • 分类依据:内容涉及项目实践、创业、副业或变现
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/9/30 01:36:41