- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I'm building a LinkedIn to CRM extension (messages auto-logging, saving profiles, companies, CRM management) called Ln2crm, and now marketing it, so I bought a listing in Betalist - one of the large SaaS listicles. Waited nearly a month for them to publish, and now my page has been on the flight for 2 days. So what I've got: - decent do-follow link from 65+ DR - a couple of listings on some other platforms automatically (they reached out and told me they listed) - some security 'reviews' with some points that made sense to fix - generic AI-generated website review with an offer to build a new one - suggestions to list on some platforms I didn't know about -about 50 people of traffic to the website (from India, Pakistan, Singapore, Nigeria, Morocco) - a letter with different proposals for video making, QA(with crazy pricing $1200-4200 for testing), SEO services, link building services. - I get a letter literally every hour (you can see how my morning started), so my inbox is flooded - Threats from scammy 'white hat' hackers. P.S. All I wanted was a backlink, so no expectations of new users or anything   submitted by   /u/Admirable_Comedian_2 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 00:16:00
- 暂无回复