Original Summary

Hi, for some time I've been working on ZenCRM , a completely free and open-source CRM that you can host on your own server. GitHub: https://github.com/ZenCRM/ZenCRM There is no paid version, no feature limits and no subscription. You can download it, run it yourself and use all available features for free. I started building it because I wanted something simpler than the larger CRM/ERP systems, but still useful for actually running sales and customer service in a small company. At this point it includes things like: clients and contacts leads and sales pipeline Kanban boards projects and tasks calendar and meetings services offers and documents PDF generation helpdesk / tickets customer portal roles and permissions custom fields SMTP notifications reminders and browser notifications REST API Polish and English language light and dark mode two different UI themes One feature that is a bit different from most self-hosted CRMs is Android phone integration . You can connect your Android phone directly to ZenCRM. The phone can sync: SMS messages call history communication with clients and leads You can see this history directly inside the client record. You can also click a phone number in the CRM and have your phone start the call, or send an SMS from the CRM through your own phone. This means you don't need Twilio or another paid SMS gateway just to integrate your normal business phone with the CRM. I'm also working on expanding this part because I think connecting a normal smartphone with a self-hosted CRM can be really useful for small companies. For self-hosting, Docker Compose is probably the easiest option: docker compose pull zencrm docker compose up -d --no-build zencrm You can also run it directly with Python 3.11+. The project is still being actively developed, so I'm posting it here partly because I'd like to get some feedback from people who actually self-host their software. This is also the first application I've ever released publicly , so I'm still figuring out the whole open-source side of things. If you like the idea or just want to encourage me to keep working on it, I'd really appreciate a star on GitHub. Seeing a few stars on my first public project would honestly be pretty motivating :) I'm especially interested in opinions about: installation and Docker setup backups and updates security UI missing integrations features you would expect from a CRM like this There are screenshots, installation instructions and a demo linked in the README. https://github.com/ZenCRM/ZenCRM If you try it, let me know what works, what doesn't, and what you would add. I'm also curious if the Android integration is something you would actually use. Most CRMs seem to depend on external telephony/SMS providers, while my idea was to let the user's own phone handle it.   submitted by   /u/KosioRRo_ [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:服务器与云资源
  • 分类依据:内容涉及服务器、云资源或网络线路
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/9/29 23:20:46