- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi friends! Anyone who has to eat gluten-free knows about the "gluten-free tax"—groceries cost double, meal planning takes twice as long, and trying to safely cross-reference ingredients to build a grocery list is mentally exhausting. I got tired of the friction, so I built an app to completely automate the worst parts of it. It handles budget-friendly recipes, fast meal prep planning, and instant grocery list generation. How the Tiers Work- The Free Tier: Does pretty much everything. I didn't want to gatekeep the health or budget benefits, so you can fully plan your week, get recipes, and manage your grocery lists completely for free. The Paid Tier: Has optional extras strictly to help me cover my monthly server, API, and database hosting costs so I don't run this out-of-pocket at a loss. Premium features include instant recipe regeneration (if you don't like the suggested meal) and access to global cuisines from all over the world . As a solo independent developer, it's a massive challenge balancing API costs with wanting to provide a genuinely useful free utility. I’d love for this community to check it out, rip into the UI/UX, and let me know what you think. Check it out here: www.sundayfreshplan.com   submitted by   /u/Utternonsense13 [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: 我构建了一个工具来解决“无麸质税”(时间、成本和令人疲惫的购物规划)。核心应用100%免费。
一名独立开发者因无麸质饮食购物规划耗时费钱,开发了应用自动化预算食谱、快速备餐规划和即时购物清单生成。免费层几乎包含全部功能,可完整规划一周、获取食谱并管理清单。付费层提供可选附加功能,用于覆盖每月服务器、API和数据库托管成本,包括即时重新生成食谱和全球菜系。开发者邀请反馈UI/UX。
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:独立开发者发布饮食规划应用,属项目落地。
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 01:56:44
- 暂无回复