- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Arguments about AI don't line up with normal politics, and I wanted a way to see where people actually sit and help people orient themselves in the debate. So I built a quiz: 15 questions (about four minutes), or 25 for the full version. It scores you on how big a deal you think AI is, how hard you'd rein in the companies, and whether you'd race China or try for a deal, then gives you one of eight types and drops your dot into a 3D cube next to 22 public figures. The whole thing is one HTML file with no framework. The cube is a small hand-written projection on a canvas rather than a 3D library, and your answers live in the result link itself, so sharing doesn't need a server or an account. I built it with a lot of help from Claude. This is disclosed in the "How this quiz works" section. Most of my friends got the same type, Global Rulebook, which says more about my friends than about the quiz. So I need people who aren't my friends. There's an opt-in crowd average that opens at 100 dots, and it's at 49. aipoliticalcube.com Would welcome any feedback on which questions feel loaded and which figures I've put in the wrong place.   submitted by   /u/soldieroftok [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 01:16:27
- 暂无回复