- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I've been a casual trader for a while and always noticed something frustrating: when you backtest on TradingView or any other platform, you already see the future candles. So you convince yourself "yeah I would've caught that move" — but in live trading you wouldn't have. So I built a small tool to fix that. What it does: - You pick a market (crypto / forex / commodities(only xau/usd for now) ) - It pulls real historical data but random time that you cannot know which is - You advance candle-by-candle, just like live trading - You can enter positions with margin, leverage, TP/SL Limit order - You can draw trendlines, mark zones, add notes - At the end, you get stats: win rate, profit factor, avg win/loss, liquidations - There's also an AI coach that reviews your trades and points out behavioral patterns (overtrading, no stop losses, direction bias)but you have to use own gemini api key Status: Free during beta, no signup required. Just click and start. Link: https://blind-backtest.vercel.app I'd love any feedback — what's confusing, what's missing, what breaks. There's a 💬 button inside the app if you want to send feedback directly. Thanks!   submitted by   /u/Independent-Shower-2 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 00:30:42
- 暂无回复