- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I'm building CleverNote. Yesterday I replied to two people having trouble with their notes, without suggesting my app. One had a dozen notes stuck on their phone without syncing. The other could read an older backup but thought copying the text was blocked. After I asked about copying, they checked and found it worked. Two conversations aren't validation for my product. But they gave me a concrete test I want to run on my own project: can someone get their latest work out when the normal workflow breaks? I'd test three things: whether the newest edit is actually in the recovered copy, whether that copy opens outside the app, and whether the person can tell what hasn't been saved elsewhere yet. I'm describing a test to run, not claiming I've passed it. For anyone building something that stores people's work, what recovery test caught a problem your normal testing missed?   submitted by   /u/Wrong_Election189 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 00:12:04
- 暂无回复