- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I use X a lot, and it has a save button I never use not because it's broken, but because finding what you saved means scrolling a list forever. so instead of saving, I leave the tab open. then another. then another. Forty tabs later the browser is crawling and I can't remember which tab was the thing I actually wanted. The breaking point was different though. I had a laptop on sale sitting in one of those tabs, closed it by accident, and went to browser history, It had saved "amazon.com" and not the product page took me a day to find it again. So I built Copy & Save. It watches the clipboard and files what you copy by where it came from: - YouTube links go to a YouTube folder - Reddit threads go to Reddit - Product pages go to Buy Later - Everything else goes to Save for later It also picks up "Copy link" from the share menu on YouTube, X, Reddit, Twitch and Kick, so you never open the extension. Right click works too. everything is stored locally in the browser. Where I'm at: 4 users, 2 reviews, published this month, very early, and I'd rather hear what's wrong with it now than in six months. Three things I'm unsure about: The automatic sorting only knows a handful of sites. Is that enough to be useful, or does it need to cover a lot more before it stops feeling like a gimmick? It filters out long code blocks on purpose, because I didn't want a clipboard manager that swallows every snippet you copy while working. A couple of people told me that's backwards and developers are exactly who wants this. Not sure who's right. And the honest one: is "it sorts things for you" actually a reason to install something, or is it the kind of feature that sounds good and nobody cares about? I'm the developer, so take all of this as biased. https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/imlhcneflemkafhbpfplcdihckkpdnlc   submitted by   /u/No-Plate5705 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 23:23:11
- 暂无回复