- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone! For the last few months I've been building a budgeting app for my family, mostly because every app I tried either wanted a subscription, my bank login, or both. And none of them really worked for a household anyway. They're all built for one person. So I made Kunaa. It's an iPhone app where you can see everyone's balance, all your cards and cash in one place, and who actually spent what. The part I use the most is that it tracks who spent something separately from whose card paid, so if my partner uses my card for groceries it still counts as their spending but comes off my card. Sounds small but it was the thing that bugged me the most with other apps lol And it's completely free, every feature. No ads, no in-app purchases, no "pro" version. It's not on the App Store yet, I'm still finishing it up (iPhone only for now). If it sounds useful you can join the waitlist here and I'll send you one email when it's out: kunaa.app/?ref=r-sideproject Would love to hear what you think, and I'm curious, do you track spending per person in your family or just the total?   submitted by   /u/the_stormblessed_42 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 23:22:20
- 暂无回复