I sold my first website for 650€. After that I had no idea where the next customer would come from.
- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi, I wanted to show what im currently working on. Im 18, still going to school and doing webdesign on the side. Im not really a programmer, but Ive always been interested in computer science and architecture. At some point I started building Websites with AI and from that I actually made a few real projects. My first paid Website I built for 650€. I also developed my own Editor for it. Its basically a seperate tool on top of the Website where the customer can change certain texts, images and lists by himself without having to touch the actual code. So its not some huge CMS or Website Builder, its just a small tool for exactly the things the customer should be able to change later. That actually worked pretty well. After that I could build Websites, but I didnt really have a good way to find new businesses I could even offer one to. Of course you can just use AI. I can ask ChatGPT or another AI something like "find me businesses in this region that dont have a Website". The problem is I dont really want to trust a list like that. Is the business even still active? Do they really have no Website? Does the Website that got found maybe belong to another company? Is there just no Website linked somewhere even tho they actually have one? For a few suggestions AI is probably completely fine. But if I want to check hundreds or even more than 1500 businesses and get actually reliable candidates from it, I need more than just one prompt. And doing this manually just gets annoying after some time. You could also end up calling a business just to find out they already got a new Website or the information you had was outdated anyway. So I wanted to automate exactly this work and thats basically how Search started. You enter a region and Search looks for businesses there. After that the system tries to figure out what their current Website situation actually looks like. For me the most interesting ones are businesses where no own Website can be found. Websites with bigger problems are shown seperately and Search also shows why it classified the business like that + possible contact informations, link to the broken Website etc. Sounds pretty simple at first but honestly it really wasnt. Ive been working on this for around four weeks now, basically every day after school. The hardest part wasnt getting something running, it was getting the results reliable. The first version still had way too many wrong or uncertain results, so I ended up rebuilding pretty big parts of the discovery, Website checking and final evaluation. One complete search currently takes around 20-30 minutes. I still want to make it faster, but right now its more important to me that the results are actually correct. The latest tests look way better and im slowly getting to the point where this can actually become a first version. Search will only work in Germany at first. Thats the market I know and I want to get things like data processing and all the legal stuff right for one ma
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 22:47:06
- 暂无回复