- SignalDesk57分钟前
Original Summary
I’m having a very specific Meta Ads scaling problem and I’m curious how people here would approach it. My target CPA is around $15. For creative testing, I usually run ads at around $15/day. I test a lot of creatives this way, and roughly 1 out of 10 ends up being a real winner. The problem is not finding winners. The problem is scaling the ad set once I find one. For example, I had one ad set running at around $15/day with a strong winning creative. Over the first few days it spent roughly $80 and generated around 9 purchases, so CPA was around $9, with some days closer to $5–7. Then I tried to scale it in multiple ways: Horizontal scaling: took the winning ad plus 2 other strong winning candidates and put all 3 into a new broad scaling ad set at around $100/day. Failed. CPA went from roughly $9–15 in testing to around $27–45+, and the original winner itself ended up around $56 CPA in that scaling setup. Vertical scaling: increased the original working ad set from $15/day to around $30/day. Performance dropped quickly. Duplicate scaling: duplicated the winning setup into a separate $30–35/day ad set. Failed. Single-winner scaling: put only the winning creative into its own higher-budget scaling ad set. Failed. Variation/cohort scaling: made several variations of the winning creative and put them together in a higher-budget ad set around $60–70/day. Failed. Cost Cap: tried the winner again with a $15 Cost Cap. It spent around $16 with 0 IC and 0 purchases, so I stopped it. I’m currently testing another market where the same creative was profitable at lower spend, but once I moved it into a $50/day scaling ad set, the front-end metrics immediately got worse again. So the pattern is always the same: the ad set works at around $15/day, but once I try to scale the setup, performance collapses. What I’m trying to figure out is not “how do I scale one ad.” I’m trying to find a repeatable scaling mechanism for a winning ad set / winning setup . If I need to test 10 creatives to find 1 winner, but that winner only works at $15/day and cannot be scaled, then the economics of creative testing don’t really work. For people who have scaled low-ticket SaaS / digital products on Meta: how would you scale a winning setup from around $15/day to $50–100/day? Would you keep the original ad set untouched and scale somewhere else, use CBO, Cost Cap, Advantage+ differently, use a broader winner pool, or is there another scaling structure I’m missing?   submitted by   /u/MysteriousGene3629 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 22:22:53
- 暂无回复