- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi folks, I lead growth at a tech company, and we're planning to attend GITEX Global in Dubai this December. For those who've been in the last few years, I'd love to hear how it went for you. A few things I'm curious about: Client sourcing: Did you actually close deals or get solid pipeline from it, or was it mostly brand visibility? Networking: Which parts were most useful for long-term relationships: side events, meetups, the startup zone (Expand North Star), or just walking the floor? Prep and pitfalls: What do you wish you'd known before going? Logistics, booking meetings in advance, follow-up, anything. We'll be showcasing a solution to a specific problem, and I'm trying to figure out the best way to get attention during the event. What's worked for you: pre-booked meetings, live demos, talks, hosting a side event? We'll go through the attendee list and map out our ICPs beforehand, but I'd really like a realistic sense of how effective the event has been lately, beyond the hype. Thanks in advance!   submitted by   /u/Active_Yesterday_763 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:服务器与云资源
- 分类依据:内容涉及服务器、云资源或网络线路
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 21:42:15
- 暂无回复