Original Summary

Like a lot of you, I use tiny free tools all day: a Lorem Ipsum generator, a time zone converter, a password generator, a JWT generator. The annoying part was that each one lived on a different site, usually buried under ads and popups. One day, while generating a password, I thought: why not put all of these in one place? So I built Toolity as a side project. It now has 100+ free tools across five categories: generators, converters, calculators, testers, and checkers. Everything runs in your browser, there's no sign-up, and nothing you enter is stored. I honestly didn't expect much, but people have started using it. A handful of tools now get steady traffic on their own (mostly the password, UUID, and JWT generators), and I just shipped a few new ones. Before I keep adding more, I'd love input from people who know this space better than I do: What's the first thing that feels off or annoying when you land on the site? What tool do you use regularly that you'd want to see here? Should I keep going wide with more tools, or focus on making the popular ones really good? Brutal honesty welcome. I'd rather hear it now than six months from now. https://www.thetoolity.com/   submitted by   /u/5Abdul [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:综合情报
  • 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/9/29 20:37:12