Original Summary

Okay, this one took a turn I really didn't see coming. A few days ago I posted about AppX. I'd been using it for a bit and genuinely liked the product, but the UI kept getting in my way. And I said it pretty directly: I think I could've designed it better. People got into it. Some agreed, some argued about the product, a few said I was being too harsh (fair, maybe). Then the founder of AppX showed up in the comments. https://preview.redd.it/s6oix3mjagsh1.png?width=536&format=png&auto=webp&s=11ad7f9d1dc5159f6e0c5df3e0f9ff3a13651233 I kind of braced myself for him to be annoyed. He wasn't. We started talking, first in the comments, then in DMs, and at some point he basically said "okay, then come do it." He offered me a job. When I went back to check the site, I noticed they'd already changed a bunch of stuff. So they weren't just being nice about the feedback, they were actually doing something with it. That made the decision a lot easier. So yeah, now I actually get to back up what I said and help with some of the new design work. Pretty funny how it went from "who approved this UI?" to "want to work with us?" in about a day. I'll share what I'm working on as it comes together. And if you missed the post that started all of this, it's here: https://www.reddit.com/r/SaaS/comments/1wrm3y1/appxs_website_is_fucking_embarrassing/   submitted by   /u/Gs_Ba1 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:工作与职业机会
  • 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/9/29 20:12:08