- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I'm a solo founder building Methos for B2B SaaS. The problem I'm working on: a site can count signups and demos, but that doesn't always tell you what the visitor wanted or where they got stuck. My approach is a short diagnostic conversation about a concrete problem. The visitor gets a useful personal result from the conversation; the founder gets a brief with fit, pain and a suggested next step. The site owner can first inspect a growth plan generated from their public pages, then edit the diagnostics before sharing them. What would you need to see before putting a diagnostic on your own SaaS site? I would value critical feedback, especially on the visitor's experience. Disclosure: this is my product, https://getmethos.com/ . I'm not asking for DMs or offering a discount.   submitted by   /u/Alternative_Bag1892 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 19:27:16
- 暂无回复