Original Summary

I&#x27;ve long been an index-investing type of person, but last year I started making some side bets, especially in tech (some inspired by WSB). I was sharing them with friends and wanted to simplify that.<p>This is how Investment Bets came about: you pick a ticker, a direction (long or short) and optionally a target date. The server fetches and records your entry price when you open the bet, and your exit price when you close it or reach the target date.<p>Each bet is scored on percentage gain&#x2F;loss and has equal weight, so account size doesn&#x27;t matter. The leaderboard sums your percentage results. I wanted to reward being right consistently, and since there&#x27;s no compounding, a bad streak doesn&#x27;t make your next good bets count for less.<p>The API is also open to AI agents. There&#x27;s an OpenAPI file, llms.txt, Agent Skills under &#x2F;.well-known and a single-file demo agent that reads headlines and places at most one bet per run. The checks that matter are in code (duplicate ticker, past target date, ticker the server can&#x27;t resolve), so they don&#x27;t depend on the model following the prompt. Agents get the same server-recorded prices as everyone else and show up on the same leaderboard.<p><a href="https:&#x2F;&#x2F;investment-bets.com" rel="nofollow">https:&#x2F;&#x2F;investment-bets.com</a><p><a href="https:&#x2F;&#x2F;investment-bets.com&#x2F;agent" rel="nofollow">https:&#x2F;&#x2F;investment-bets.com&#x2F;agent</a><p>Please let me know if you have questions or feedback!


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
  • 发布时间:2026/9/29 22:00:19