- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I've been building ReplyWisely since January. It started as an X growth extension that tried to do everything: AI reply drafting, follower charts, a post-scoring algorithm, analytics dashboards and more. The short version of how that went: 195 signups, $33 MRR, 3 active users. I'd initially priced it at $1.99/month (with $4.99 life time deal), then chased traffic with auto-generated SEO content. That brought in signups, but not people who wanted the product. When I finally looked at what people actually used, main value loop was something I had treated as a side feature. So this week I removed everything else. What it does now You add your product's URL. It reads your site and writes a short description of the problem your product solves, from the customer's point of view. It finds the conversations. It builds an X search for posts where people are describing that problem, like "is there a tool that…" or "I'm so tired of manually…". It drafts the reply in your voice. The goal is to actually help the person first, and mention your product once, only where it fits. You always approve the draft before posting. The use case: most founders know they should be "doing distribution on X" but don't know which conversations to join. This finds the conversations where you have something useful to say. How it's built Chrome extension (MV3): runs on x.com , so there's no X API cost and nothing posts automatically. You review and post every reply yourself. Backend: Next.js, Supabase and Stripe. Search builder: Anthropic API turns your product description into an X search query. The hardest part was stopping generic phrases like "hard to find" from matching completely unrelated posts. I ended up forcing every search phrase to be tied to your product's domain, and I added a small test suite that runs on every prompt change. Drafting: Haiku, grounded in your past posts. I use embeddings of these past posts stored in a PGVector database to pull a few examples of how you actually write. Haiku beat Sonnet 23–7 in a blind comparison on 30 real posts, at about a third of the cost. What I'd love feedback on Does "find the posts where your product is the answer" make sense within 5 seconds of reading it? If you try it on your own product, are the posts it finds relevant or noise? That's the part I care about most. Do the drafted replies read like you or like AI? It launched on PeerPush today if you want to take a look: https://peerpush.com/p/replywisely I'll be in the comments all morning, and I'm happy to look at your projects too.   submitted by   /u/Pretend-Cheetah2058 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 21:53:30
- 暂无回复