Original Summary

I got tired of going to random slow, data-harvesting, websites to convert files to different formats, so I built a tool that allows you to convert your files natively within Windows. It uses a Powershell script, which calls a trimmed FFMPEG build to do the conversions. It is: Free. (optional coffee ) Open Source . No uploads. No ads. No watermarks. No admin privileges. No size limits. Right click the file -> Convert -> Choose format -> Done! It currently supports: JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, WEBP, TIF, TIFF, AVIF, ICO MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, OGG, M4A MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV, WEBM, FLV, M4V Windows 10 / 11 (I'm sorry for my sins) Working on adding more formats soon ^^ Try it: https://minisuite.net https://github.com/Jpckson/Mini-Suite/releases If you have any ideas or suggestions I'd love to hear them!   submitted by   /u/Jpckson [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/9/29 21:02:27