- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I use several machines and my workflow moves around Windows with WSL, Mac, Ubuntu Desktop and Ubuntu Server for different purposes. Managing projects, opening terminals, editors, agents, and everything else was really a nightmare for me.<p>First, I used to do it on Windows and WSL by simply hardcoding PowerShell scripts, and obviously, it wasn't that satisfying. So I created DevGo with Tauri 2, Rust, and React 19. FYI, DevGo was first a simple WinForms app built with C#, and it still exists.<p>Now the Tauri build of DevGo serves me in so many ways and has made me much more productive. I have added server management to DevGo too. Not that there aren't free and open-source GUIs for managing servers, but you know what? DevGo doesn't ask you for any credentials or secrets to store. It detects your SSH config and adds the servers automatically. Then helps you do many of the things that we manually do repeatedly.<p>I remember setting up my first Ubuntu server only a few years ago. Every setup task felt like hell, and sometimes like a trap when one thing broke another. Later, I automated those server tasks with scripts. Now I have implemented that automation in the DevGo GUI too.<p>All the features of DevGo are in the repo. I really feel it's a lifesaver for me. Find out if it's the same for you too. Cheerz.<p>https://github.com/joyahmed/devgo
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 21:01:06
- 暂无回复