- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi HN<p>I'm sharing a small (but hopefully fun!) sideproject I've been working on for the last few months.<p>I'm a big fan of daily games like Wordle, Connections, the Worldle etc... and have been wanting to make something similar for a while.<p>The idea kind of spun out of control and I ended up with a small platform for daily games. It currently has 10 games (+ 1 new game being tested))<p>This first iteration was more about building the platform and methodology for allowing me to add new games quickly and easily, so some of the games are pretty simple. I'm planning to add at least one new game per month from here on out. The games are available from the landing page without an account, but the full experience with an account is more fun with daily streaks, unlockables, and a leaderboard.<p>I would love some feedback on the idea, the site and the games. And if you have any ideas/suggestions for new games I would love to hear them.<p>Looking forward to your feedback
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 20:53:16
- 暂无回复