- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I have noticed that most knowledge tools preserve information as separate objects. We all think of something, believe something, then find something conflicting, uncertainty, different arguments and positions, etc. The system is well designed to store all these information. But it usually doesn't understand the transition between them. That's what i am trying to replicate inside Aevron. So instead of only storing: Idea A, Evidence B, Idea C I want the system to understand: Belief A → challenged by B → uncertainty increases → belief revised to C. Because the change in reasoning is often more useful than the individual notes themselves. Over time, that could let the system answer questions like: What changed my mind on this? Which beliefs have weakened over time? Which questions have stayed unresolved? Where have I repeatedly contradicted myself? Which ideas became stronger after new evidence arrived? Aevron isn't trying to claim it knows what is happening inside someone's head. It can only observe the traces of reasoning such as notes, evidence, questions, contradictions, revisions, and conclusions. But those traces can still show how a position evolved over time. This is one of the core things I'm trying to build into Aevron.   submitted by   /u/mercurias98 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 17:49:08
- 暂无回复