- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
On every call I keep a note open with my talking points. The second I share my screen, I get two bad options: close it and lose my place, or leave it up and let everyone read it. So I built HushNotes . The notes float over every app, full-screen ones too, and they're invisible in screen shares and recordings . I can see them; the people on the call can't. Why not an existing notes app? Because of how I actually work: Color instead of tags. Each note gets its own theme. I find things by color much faster than by digging through tags. Many notes, one window. I swipe between them instead of juggling a pile of windows. Select text in any app, press ⌥⇧Space , and it lands in the note. I collect bits for later all day, and this replaced most of my copy-pasting. My AI can read my notes but can't touch them. There's no AI inside, but if you turn it on, Claude and other MCP apps can read your notes and add new ones, never edit or delete. I added this recently because I was too lazy to keep copy pasting notes for context. It never watches your typing : the hotkeys are registered with macOS, and it reads your selection only when you press the key. Notes stay on your Mac, with iCloud sync if you want it. No account. $9.99 once , no subscription, no account, no server. macOS 14+. I'm building this solo, and what comes next depends on what people ask for. PS - I already got a sale. hushnotes.app   submitted by   /u/Successful-Archer180 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 17:41:21
- 暂无回复