- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Quick background: I'm a teacher. I teach programming by having students build projects with AI agents; you may remember some previous posts about course projects during the summer course last semester. The recurring problem in both: the project runs on localhost, and I need to see it right now. I started writing an ngrok alternative for exactly that, and it kept growing: tunr share -p 3000 : public HTTPS link for a local port demo flags for client calls: read-only mode, crash protection (serves the last good page), and a feedback button that sends messages to my terminal tunr deploy : when something should stay up, it builds without a Dockerfile, gets a URL, and sleeps when idle so small apps cost almost nothing works from Claude Code / Cursor over MCP Stack: Go, one static binary for the CLI. The CLI is Apache-2.0, the relay server is source-available. It was on my personal GitHub; last week I moved it to its own org, which felt like the point where it stopped being a weekend thing. Video is attached. I created a cloud version and am thinking about launching on PH. Honest feedback welcome, including "why not just use X". I'd like to know where it falls short. https://github.com/tunr-dev/tunr Also here is another version of the video with funky-style background music, which I personally liked more. But I think it's a bit unserious for launch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wl0pdKN4oA   submitted by   /u/ImplementInternal673 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 17:23:48
- 暂无回复