- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Few time ago I shared how after many months we were able to at least handle the server cost. There were around 9K users into the platform and today when I checked 10K+ users are finally into our platform. When I worked as a software engineer, really guys I used to think who will use the product or service. Even in company when I worked on a product where 300 users were active I really felt great. My dream was “one day I will have 1K registered users and they will actually use my platform”. And after creating a product and marketing in my own college and after few content collaboration I actually got 1K registered users in two months. I really feel like ah what to say. I am handling 10K users into my own platform. Few dbs has millions of records as we process words preserve history breakdown sentence and all. So in this 1 year of journey what I realised is making a product is very very simple but actually introducing uses, making them purchase is very hard. Also our product focuses students and getting students convert is a way tough process because every penny matters and we need to solve the real problem. What we are doing at aitextools.com is having an ecosystem from where students can actually re-wire ai generated sentences, check there , also can paraphrase and even check plagiarism. So this entire ecosystem is helping them to perform well academically. I don’t know where this will go but always I see the metrics, reply to the customer support, add organic content into our channels and actually I educate students via our social platform. I am open for questions.   submitted by   /u/Desperate-Cell2521 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 17:32:28
- 暂无回复