- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I’m a developer, and I’ve spent the last several months building a learning product. The idea is to take a question, topic, or learning material and turn it into something more structured and visual, instead of just returning another long AI-generated answer. I’ve put most of my energy into the product itself: improving the experience, fixing problems, and trying to make the actual learning part useful. What I underestimated was distribution. The product works, but almost nobody knows it exists. I’ve tried SEO, YouTube, Quora, publishing some learning content, and submitting it to a few education-related platforms. So far, none of those have really moved the needle. I don’t have much budget for paid ads, and honestly I’m not even sure paid ads would be the right answer at this stage. What I’m struggling with now is figuring out where the first real users should come from. For those of you who have built something from scratch: How did you get your first 10 or 100 users? Did you focus on one very specific niche first? Did you spend most of your time creating content, talking to people one by one, posting in communities, doing partnerships, or something else? I’m especially interested in what actually worked, not what is usually recommended in marketing articles. I’m starting to wonder whether I’ve been spending too much time improving the product and not enough time understanding where potential users already spend their time. Any advice from people who have been through this stage would be genuinely appreciated. And if the answer is simply that I need to narrow the target audience much more, I’d be interested in hearing that too.   submitted by   /u/Left_Onion9094 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 16:41:23
- 暂无回复