- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
After talking to a few founders, I realized most of them were building an internal tool by stitching together what we were trying to build So, we open-sourced our product and have 5 stars so far - I know it's very few, but it feels great Please find the repo link: https://github.com/preburn/preburn What it does Preburn is a real-time margin control plane for AI products. Two things nothing else does together: Joins per-customer revenue (Stripe) with per-call cost across all your AI providers (OpenAI, Anthropic, Kling, Veo, ElevenLabs, whatever) to show actual margin per customer. Sits in the request path and can allow/deny/route BEFORE the expensive call fires. Auto-route heavy users to cheaper models, cap runaway accounts, cancel voice/video sessions mid-stream if credits blow out. Not observability (that's Langfuse/Helicone). Not a gateway (that's LiteLLM/Portkey). Different job - cost visibility tied to revenue, with enforcement. Now, I don't know what to do next. - Do I need to market this like a typical product and see how it goes, or is there a way I can push this on GitHub for people to find it? Please help!   submitted by   /u/More-Practice-3665 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 16:23:16
- 暂无回复