- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Small milestone for me today. I've been building a2zz AI Catalog Bridge for WooCommerce , and it finally made it into the official WordPress plugin directory. The project started with a question I kept coming back to: If AI agents start shopping for people, how does a small WooCommerce store participate without the owner becoming an AI developer? My answer was to make as much of the technical part disappear as possible. The store owner installs the plugin, chooses which shopping tools they want available and runs a built in verification to make sure the connection works. Compatible AI agents can then: Search products Read product details Check stock The merchant doesn't have to maintain another product database, copy the catalog somewhere else or give an AI access to WordPress admin. Install → choose → verify → done. I'm a solo builder, so getting it through the WordPress review process and into the directory feels pretty damn good. Now comes the more useful test: finding out what happens when people besides me start using it. If anyone here runs WooCommerce, I'd genuinely appreciate you trying to break it and telling me what I missed. It's free: https://wordpress.org/plugins/a2zz-ai-catalog-bridge-for-woocommerce/   submitted by   /u/scampf [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 09:48:19
- 暂无回复