- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I've been experimenting with what the agent facing side of ecommerce should actually look like. The result is a2zz AI Catalog Bridge for WooCommerce , which just got accepted into the official WordPress plugin directory. Instead of creating another product database, it works directly with the WooCommerce catalog the merchant already has. The current AI shopping tools are: search_products get_product_details check_stock The interesting part for me wasn't simply exposing product data. It was deciding where the trust boundary should be . I didn't want an outside shopping agent anywhere near WordPress administration, so the public shopping tools are deliberately read only. WooCommerce remains the source of truth. I also wanted the merchant side to be almost invisible from a technical standpoint: Install → choose tools → verify → done. I'm especially interested in feedback from people actually building agents. Are the tool descriptions clear enough? Are there parameters or edge cases an agent is likely to misunderstand? Is there another read only shopping capability you'd consider essential? The plugin is free if anyone wants to test against it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/a2zz-ai-catalog-bridge-for-woocommerce/   submitted by   /u/scampf [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 09:43:45
- 暂无回复