Original Summary

I’ve spent quite a while building this and today it finally made it into the official WordPress plugin directory. It’s called a2zz AI Catalog Bridge for WooCommerce. The idea came from watching AI agents become capable of doing more than just answering questions. If they’re eventually going to shop for people, online stores need some way to let them understand their products without giving them the keys to the whole website. I tried to make the merchant side almost stupidly simple. Install the plugin, choose which shopping tools you want available, hit verify, and you’re done. Right now an AI agent can use it to search products, get product details and check stock. Those public tools are read only. No separate catalog, no external database and no AI access to WordPress admin. I’m at the stage where I’d much rather have real store owners find what I screwed up than keep testing it myself. It’s free. If anyone here runs WooCommerce and wants to beat on it, I’d appreciate the feedback. https://wordpress.org/plugins/a2zz-ai-catalog-bridge-for-woocommerce/   submitted by   /u/scampf [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/9/29 09:31:30