- SignalDesk4小时前
Original Summary
I keep coming back to the same onboarding problem with Stripe-connected SaaS. You can explain what the product does pretty well. You can have a clean landing page, demo, security page, privacy policy, all of that. Then the user gets to the Stripe connection step and suddenly the ask feels much bigger. They’re no longer trying a random SaaS. They’re being asked to connect something that touches their billing. And if the integration needs more than read-only access, I think that trust gap gets even worse. I’m curious how people here have handled this. Did you find that better copy around the Connect button actually helped? Did you explain permissions before sending people to Stripe? Show exactly what happens after connecting? Or is this mostly something that only gets easier once the product already has a reputation? I’m starting to think this is less of an onboarding problem and more of a trust problem. Would be interested to hear from anyone who has built a Stripe-connected SaaS before.   submitted by   /u/OppositePattern9125 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 08:14:50
- 暂无回复