- SignalDesk6小时前
Original Summary
I've been using AI to do an incredible amount of research this year. It definitely helps me cover a lot of ground quickly, but I feel like as I go faster, a lot of the information starts to go over my head. So I built Walden . It's a chatbot designed to help me think more critically and consciously as I talk to a model. Here's why: The auto highlighting feature is nice for parsing out important details in what would otherwise had been a wall of text. I find myself challenging some of the claims it makes (and eventually coming to some agreement) in situations where I would've gotten some sycophantic "you're absolutely right!" from Claude. The conversation gets archived after a week, only leaving the note you take as context in case you pick it back up. This helps me slow down and actually process the information instead of just skimming it and forgetting a day later. It is kinda nice to be able to switch personas instead of relying on one system prompt (I understand that chatgpt does this already) And yeah, I think taking a week to detox from Claude is also helpful. And I still have a Notion subscription that I use to take notes alongside it (although not as diligently). But I can't deny that these tools are useful, and I'm already feeling my cognitive strength improve as I use Walden . Please give it a try and let me know what you think!   submitted by   /u/herzo175 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 05:35:52
- 暂无回复