Original Summary

I've been building a wallpaper site called Tinbo . A few things I wanted to do differently from the usual wallpaper sites: Every wallpaper credits the artist or where it came from, and creators can ask to not be reposted Downloads come cropped to your exact screen size, centered on the subject of the image, so nothing important gets cut off A "fits my screen" filter that hides wallpapers that wouldn't look good on your screen A wallpaper of the day on the front page No account needed to download, no ads, no tracking It's pretty new. Most of the ~150 wallpapers are public domain art and space photos from NASA, ESA and museums. Anyone can sign up and upload, and I'd love to get more artists and photographers on there. Feedback is very welcome, especially on what would make you actually come back to a site like this.   submitted by   /u/SebbDev [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:硬件与数码
  • 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/9/29 05:33:14