Original Summary

For a long time my capture system was Braintoss, which really means emailing myself. It worked until the evening, when I sat there moving my own emails into the right apps. Every thought got handled twice. The moment that pushed me to build this: I was driving, had an idea that belonged in an Asana project for someone on my team, and by the time I was at a desk it was gone. So I built Driftto. One screen, keyboard already open. You type, speak (Siri works hands-free) or snap a photo, pick where it goes, and it lands there: a page in your Notion database with the properties you preset, a task in Todoist or Asana, a reminder, an email to a colleague. One capture can go to several places at once, and it remembers where you sent the last one. It works with Notion, Apple Reminders, email, Todoist, Asana, Jira, Trello, Linear, TickTick and more. It just went live on the App Store, iPhone only: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driftto-quick-capture/id6809178971 Solo project, so blunt feedback is welcome. Especially: which app should it send to that it doesn't yet?   submitted by   /u/fakkeldij [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:硬件与数码
  • 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/9/29 05:16:09